<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3553709221730445967?origin\x3dhttp://j-wenloves.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
There Are No Boundaries

Break every rule 'cause there's nothing between you and me.





Biography
Cloudiie

Single but not Available
Sweet TWENTYTWO (:♥
A year older every year on 16October
Schooling at Temasek Polytechnic
Msn/Email :cloudie_88@hotmail.com
Choco Enemies Purple Gougou

Much loves, Cloudiie♥


Love me, Love you
Korshim-BFF♥
Alina-BFF♥
Franky-BFF♥
Jonathan-Special♥
Angela-CloseFren♥
Wynelle-CloseFren♥
Kimberly-CloseFren♥
Sapporo-Kor♥
Weihao-Di♥
Xiaomac-Di♥
Kianhwee-Di♥
HuiHui-Jie♥
By2-LCfren♥
Dorae-LCfren♥
Sentinus-LCfren♥
Jenny-LCfren♥
Sophia-LCfren♥
Dee-LCfren♥


Wishes/Resolution
1. GPA at least 3 and above
2. Must be matured in thinking
3. Get along well with family
4. Attitude, character better than 2010
5. Try not to emo anymore
6. Must learn photography, photoshop skills, maybe learn dancing
7. Make more trustable friends
8. Must attend more volunteer work, plan outing for volunteer works

♥ Get Attached
♥ New Odm Watch
♥ New bag

Events/Schedule
♥26March - Badminton Session @ JWSH
♥26March - 20s club outing
♥27March - KTV Session @ Cash Studio

My Sweet Loves
RN,♥
LoveClub,♥
TP_CSC,♥
Cheryl,♥
James,♥
Sophia,♥

Standing Ovations
Basecode: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
ME: ♥1 & 2♥
Others:


Silly me.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 @ 5:18 PM

I am really silly to del some posts of my old blog.
I restart all over again.
I miss mike, hanwei.
I decided to move on without hanwei.
But i knw i trying to forget mike.
Mike has left a big foot print in my heart.
He has done a lot of things for me.
He has been there for me whenever i quarrel with hanwei.
He never fail to make me smile.
I really cannot forget him although i haven met him yet.
Maybe i got sick is half due to love sick, thinking of mike ba.
This fact cannot be change.
I knw he has his own life. But wat to do, wat is not mine is forever is not mine.
I cant do anything much..

Recently recovered from high fever.
There are only a few people has been there for me always.
Eg. Vin- who is the first one who knw i am sick.
Melinda, Sulin, Audrey, Minghui - Thanks for ur concern. =)
Sujun- u have been a great friend to me. Thanks for going home with me on monday when i am very sick.
Beng- Told me to rest well ( 6 yrs of friendship)
DesmondFoo- Who told me to rest well (5 yrs of friendship)
And of cos my classmates, melly and sharon been caring for me. Thanks all. =)

With Loves, jwen